- MZURI PRO-TIL 3T SELECT (tractor example CLAAS ARION 630 HEXASHIFT)
- MZURI PRO-TIL 4T SELECT (tractor example CLAAS AXION 830HEXASHIFT)
- MZURI PRO-TIL 6T SELECT (tractor example CLAAS AXION 930 CMATIC)
- MZURI PRO-TIL 3T XZACT
- MZURI PRO-TIL 4T XZACT
- MZURI PRO-TIL 6T XZACT
- MZURI REHAB
- MZURI REZULT
- MZURI REZULT SMART
MZURI the new solution for world EN
MZURI – MACHINES FOR SPECIAL TASKS (only video)
Mzuri Pro-Til – technology for tomorrow is available today (with description)
- Optional front discs for cutting through residues left on the surface.
- Hydraulically secured tines loosen a narrow strip of soil and clean the seedbed from crop residues and ensure good root development.
- Placing the fertiliser in a loosened strip in the immediate vicinity of the sown seeds reduces the required starting dose and provides immediate access to nutrients.
- Consolidating wheels arranged in 2 rows, reconsolidate the soil in the cultivated strip and prepare the seedbed.
- The hydraulic pressure of each individual seeding section guarantees the safe and accurate following of the ground contours.
- Individual depth adjustment and pressure for each sowing coulter’s wheel.
- Skimming harrow.
Instructions for the preparation and proper use of the Mzuri Pro-Til 3T, 4T, 6T machine
Assembly, training and sowing by MZURI PRO-TIL 3T SELECT
First time in Tanzania, March 2022